If you’re looking for the best values in name brand work boots, visit Miller’s Workshop in Brewer. We specialize in industrial footwear for comfort and safety on the job. You’ll find styles for hardworking men and women.
We carry Dansko footwear for healthcare providers, food service workers, and others who spend hours on their feet each day. Whether it’s steel toe, slip-resistant, or waterproof, you’ll find it here at Miller’s. We also have casual and seasonal styles for when you’re off the clock!
YOUR JOB DEMANDS THE BEST FOOTWEAR BRANDS
At Miller’s Workshop, we have the brands that workers in eastern Maine demand on the job and at play. Visit our Brewer store to see our great selection, which includes:
- CAROLINA – Every job is different, and Carolina gets that. They design and build footwear to accommodate those differences, using industry-specific designs and sophisticated construction techniques to combine carefully chosen materials with state-of-the-art, patented technologies. Their goal is to provide working people with footwear, that is 100% effective. Made in the U.S.A. with a reputation for unmatched comfort, flawless performance, and remarkable durability, Carolina is built for your work. Miller’s Workshop carries a large selection of styles, sure to satisfy whatever your job demands. Women’s styles are also available in the Carolina line, and special orders are always welcomed!
- CHIPPEWA – Founded in 1901 in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, Chippewa offers authentic, dependable, classic footwear made to withstand all your work or after-hour adventures! Chippewa is more than just a pair of boots. They’re built in the U.S.A. with uncompromising quality and standards to honor the determination of loggers and engineers who have paved the way, made the roads, and constructed our buildings.
- LACROSSE – For more than a century, LaCrosse footwear has been doing one thing and doing it right. They make rubber boots. Period. Boots that know a thing or two about toughness, durability, and comfort. Whether you’re on the job, out hunting, 4-wheeling, or working the farm, LaCrosse boots give you the freedom to focus on what matters most to you.
- MUCK – The Original Muck Boot Company has one purpose, to build the most protective, comfortable, reliable boot possible to withstand the harshest conditions. They deliver 100% waterproof quality and comfort, backed by a 12-month warranty. Muck Boots work on the farm, Main Street, or the clam flats. Mainers love them! Miller’s has them for men, women, and children!
- BOGS – Bogs boots are built for the great outdoors! At Miller’s Workshop, we carry Bogs for the entire family because everyone needs a waterproof boot. Made in Oregon, the land of lumberjacks, trailblazers, and farmers, they’re meant for climates that can be cold, wet, and gloriously miserable. With Bogs, your feet will never be miserable! Bogs are warmer, drier, more comfortable, easier to get on and off, and sometimes even cuter than anything you can put on your feet. Try some for yourself! Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed by Bogs!
- DANSKO – Dansko means “Danish Shoe,” and the name reflects the origins of these comfortable clogs that are merely good for your feet, all-day, every day, in a range of styles. Based in Pennsylvania, Dansko footwear is for people who strive to get the most from life. A favorite of healthcare workers and others who are on their feet all day, Miller’s carries Dansko footwear in a wide selection of styles and colors to keep you looking sharp on the job and transition easily once you’re off the clock.
- OUR OWN EMERSON OF MAINE – THE BEST VALUE IN A WORKBOOT! If you love the features of the big brand names but are watching your budget closely, then our very own Emerson of Maine boot is the choice for you! Made exclusively for us by the same U.S. manufacturer as one of those big brands, the Emerson boot has the same features at a great price! Compare and save! You’ll be pleased with the quality and have enough left over for a new pair of Carhartts!
WE’VE GOT YOUR SIZE!
Size matters for comfort and maximum performance on the job, especially if you have a wide foot or need a larger size. At Miller’s Workshop, we want to make sure you get the proper fit, along with the safety features your job may require. We stock a wide range of sizes from men’s eight 2E up to a 14 2E. Select styles are available in 3E or 4E. We will gladly place special orders through our suppliers whenever possible if your size is not in stock in the style you want.
WE HAVE THE KIDS COVERED, TOO!
At Miller’s Workshop, there’s always something for the entire family. Even though we specialize in workwear and work footwear, you’ll find kids’ sizes in several of the brand names we carry, like Bogs and Muck Boots.
We have specials on seasonal items like boots, sandals, and water shoes. Part of the fun of shopping at Miller’s is you never know what you’ll find! You’re guaranteed to find great values for Mom, Dad, and the kids!
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR SPECIAL PURCHASES!
Just like the weather in Maine, our inventory can change quickly! Our buyers are always in the market looking for special close-outs and deals on footwear we know our customers will love, from warm, waterproof boots in the winter to safety toe and slip-resistant sneakers or holiday favorites like slippers for Grandpa.
Miller’s Workshop is your source for great footwear values. When summer comes, visit us for sandals and water shoes before you head to camp. Like most Mainers, we always look for practical solutions. Your feet will thank you for shopping at Miller’s!