If you’re looking for the best values in name brand work boots, you must visit Miller’s Workshop in Brewer! We specialize in industrial footwear for comfort and safety on the job. You’ll find styles for hard-working men and women, along with casual and seasonal styles to wear when you’re off the clock! We also carry Dansko footwear for healthcare workers, food service workers, and others who spend hours on their feet each day. Whether it’s steel toe, slip resistant or waterproof, you’ll find it here at Miller’s!
YOUR JOB DEMANDS THE BEST FOOTWEAR BRANDS
At Miller’s Workshop, we have the brands that workers in eastern Maine demand…on the job and at play. Visit our Brewer store and see our great selection which includes…
- CAROLINA – Every job is different, and Carolina gets that. They design and build footwear to accommodate those differences, using industry-specific designs and sophisticated construction techniques to combine carefully chosen materials with state-of-the-art, patented technologies. Their goal is to provide working people with footwear that is 100% effective…and made right here in the USA! With a reputation for unmatched comfort, flawless performance and remarkable durability, Carolina is built for your work…and Miller’s Workshop carries a large selection of styles, sure to satisfy whatever your job demands. Women’s styles are also available in the Carolina line and special orders are always welcomed!
- CHIPPEWA – Founded in 1901 in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, Chippewa offers authentic and dependable classic footwear made to withstand all your work or after-hour adventures! Chippewa is more than just a pair of boots. They’re built in the USA with uncompromising quality and standard to honor the guts and determination of the loggers and engineers who have paved the way, built the roads and constructed our buildings.
- LACROSSE – For more than a century, LaCrosse footwear has been doing one thing…and doing it right. They make rubber boots. Period. Boots that know a thing or two about toughness, durability and comfort. Whether you’re on the job, out hunting or 4-wheeling, or working the farm, LaCrosse boots will give you the freedom to focus on what matters the most to you.
- MUCK – The Original Muck Boot Company has one purpose…to build the most protective, most comfortable, most reliable boots possible to withstand the harshest conditions. They deliver 100% waterproof quality and comfort, backed by a twelve-month warranty. Muck Boots work on the farm, on Main Street, or on the clam flats. Mainers love them and Miller’s has them for men, women and kids!
- BOGS – Bogs boots are built for the great outdoors! At Miller’s Workshop, we carry Bogs for the entire family because everyone needs a waterproof boot. Made in Oregon, the land of lumberjacks, trailblazers and farmers, they’re meant for climates that can be cold, wet and gloriously miserable. But with Bogs, your feet will never be miserable! Bogs are warmer, dryer, more comfortable, easier to get on and off, and sometimes even cuter than most anything you can put on your feet. Come try some for yourself…satisfaction 100% guaranteed by Bogs!
- DANSKO – Dansko means “Danish shoe” and the name reflects the origins of these comfortable clogs that are simply good for your feet – all day, every day – in a range of styles. Based in Pennsylvania, Dansko footwear is for people who strive to get the most from life. A favorite of healthcare workers and folks who are on their feet all day, Miller’s carries Dansko footwear in a wide selection of styles and colors that will keep you looking sharp on the job and transition easily once you’re off the clock.
- OUR OWN EMERSON OF MAINE – THE BEST VALUE IN A WORKBOOT – If you love the features of the big brand names, but are watching your budget closely, then our very own Emerson of Maine boot is the choice for you! Made exclusively for us by the same US manufacturer as one of those big-name brands, the Emerson boot has all the same features at a great price! Compare and save…you’ll be pleased with the quality and have enough left over for a new pair of Carhartts!
WE’VE GOT YOUR SIZE!
Size matters, for comfort and maximum performance on the job, especially if you have a wide foot or need a very large size. At Miller’s Workshop, we want to make sure you get the proper fit, along with all the safety features that your job may require. We stock a wide range of sizes from men’s 8 2E up to a 14 2E (select styles available in 3E or 4E) and will gladly place special orders through our suppliers whenever possible, if your size is not in stock in the style that you want.
WE HAVE THE KIDS COVERED, TOO!
At Miller’s Workshop, there’s always something for the entire family, even though we specialize in workwear and work footwear. You’ll find kids’ sizes in several of the brand names we carry like Bogs and Muck Boots. We also have special purchases on seasonal items such as snow boots, sandals and water shoes. Part of the fun of shopping at Miller’s is that you never know what you’ll find on the racks and shelves! But you’re always guaranteed to find great values for Mom, Dad…and the kids!
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR SPECIAL PURCHASES!
Just like the weather in Maine, our inventory can change quickly! Our buyers are constantly in the market looking for special close-outs and deals on footwear that we know our customers will love. From warm and waterproof boots in the winter, to safety toe and slip resistant sneakers, or holiday favorites like slippers for grandpa…Miller’s Workshop is your source for great footwear values. When summer comes, visit us for sandals and water shoes before you head up to camp. Like most Mainers, we always look for practical solutions. Your feet will thank you for shopping at Miller’s!